Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baby, you're the one I need tonight ♥









Just this morning, at the very moment I walked downstairs. That woman glares and so she was blabbing about CHORES ! again. =.= Yes, that word is irritating me ! ;(


Maths was fine, yet funny I have to say ! Every class seem to be enjoyable ! Debra's the main character today ! =]


Huei minn : eh, remember last time whenever Mandeep gets scoldings he'll sing ?

Hoong yip : Oh yeahh !

Mandeep : WHAT ?

Huei minn : Remember ???? When we were with Justin WONG !

Justin : What ?!??!

Mandeep : nothing ! yes huei minn I remember !

Huei minn : We weren't friends until cross country day and we waved !

Debra : -makes a really long and funny noise-


-Everyone laughs-


It's like connected. You wouldn't understand if you're not there ! ;P Oh and there's this other one part.


Hueiminn : Debra you want sweet ?

Debra : yes !

Hoongyip : I want also..

-gave him a sweet -

Mandeep : Where's mine ?

Hueiminn : I don't think I have anymore !

Mandeep : There's a lot !

Hueiminn : no more...

Mandeep : ALOT !

Justin : MINE ???

So yeah, gave everyone one !

Mandeep : Eww, it's limau ar ? LIME ?? Is it ?

Hoong yip : Yeah, and it's nice !

Mandeep : If I die, you pay my insurance !

Hueiminn : The company will pay you stupid !

Mandeep : Oh yeah, I forgot ! BUT STILL ! I wanna spit it ! POLO is better

Hueiminn : You always eat polo. =.=

Mandeep : It's nice !

After a while...


Mandeep : Hueiminn, still got limau sweet ?

Hueiminn : er. no ?

Mandeep : Sure got ! I like it ! Some more ???

Hueiminn : Sorry, out of business ! ;D


And so JASON KAM CHI WAI sent a text message to Rachel saying that " You are gay ! " Mandeep was like giggling all the way because he was the main cause of it ! xP I embarrassed myself in front the whole class telling that I don't know how to do polygons. D;


I had extra Maths work and so I have to pass it up tomorrow. Went home, Eugene was in my house chit-chat a lil' . He was demonstrating his great skill of playing the piano. Mom was like... " See, people can play so well " =.= Oh well. After he left, I decided to start Maths work, all the sudden I naturally flipped to chapter 10, polygons and I started doing the exercises without referring to the textbook or anything. Surprisingly, I got them all right ! O_O



I told my dad. And so God helped me through all this ! It's a miracle. I was just once clueless about that chapter and all the sudden' I answered the questions correctly and I felt so satisfied with myself ! I believe God is behind all this and I feel really thankful and satisfied. People ! Remember, DON'T EVER DOUBT GOD ! ;P

No comments: