Sunday, October 26, 2008

I`m addicted to you ♥







Went out for breakfast and so we came back for Maths. Honestly, I don't really wanna go for Maths anymore since exams are OVER. Oh well. D; Yes, Maths was fun. Justin's shoe got bitten by his violin teacher's dog and the dog hid his shoes. Therefore he came late. HAHA ! :P Hoong Yip was late too.






ALL OF US FINISHED OUR EXAMS and we had a maths test on percentages. -.- Weird eyh ? Oh well I didn't know how to answer exactly all of them either. D; I know I`m dumb. During the test thingy Mandeep and Justin kept making strange sounds. =.= It was funny yet annoying. D:






Guys, sorry for not going back to Kuen Cheng yesterday. For that I apologize ! STOP ASKING ME TO GO BACK ! It's kindda annoying. Seriously. ;X I might go back on TUESDAY. MIGHT ! Who know. xP






Nothing much happened today and therefore I'M OUT ! (:









PS. I hate doing tags.

No comments: