Monday, October 20, 2008

You're the defination of the absolute best ♥









Sorry for not blogging yesterday. D; Had to do chores. As all of you know I`m facing some problems now. Wait ! Not exactly everyone knows lah, but at least, Mei Yeen, Nicholas and Nicole knows. (: I'm sure they'll find a solution to help me solve this problem. That is if they are kind enough.




Okay so we got back some of our results today. I`m not telling my marks nor grade but I screwed History. D; 2 weeks for detention. I don't know why but I don't feel like really really depressed or anything but just a lil' disappointed that's all.




During homeroom period and Civic, Yvonne, Shin May, Nicole and I were playing some game. It was awesome ! We laughed like shits ! =] I don't know what game is that called but it was fun shits ! And the game was all messed up during Malay. Oh well. D; Had to restart and all and we had Jia Cherng and Angel a group, Emmanuel and I a group while Shin May and Yvonne played individually. (: Finally we WON ! (: Wohoo. Emmanuel and I representing Green House WON ! (: Shin May representing Blue house got 2nd, while Jia Cherng and Angel representing Red house got 3rd. Unfortunately Yvonne representing her own house which is yellow lost. Damn sad ! (:




Yeah, had to stay back during lunch for some blah blah drama practice thingy. It was fine. Nothing much did happened but we didn't sort of like gone through the whole play but the first scene. I can see that Mei Yeen and Angel were pissed but what to do ? Tried to please them but failed. ;S Sorry. D;




Came home did some chores and off to do more. D; Sorry for the short post. D;

No comments: