Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dancing on the table ♥











Greetings !



Today was a awesome day. (: Was watching Harry Potter earlier. xD I know I`m late. Guys, if you noticed I was online till 1.00 a.m. this morning. Something happened. The lights outside were switched on ! I thought it was my mom so I went downstairs. I saw my maid mopping the fucking floor !!



Huei Minn : Eh, kamu sedang buat apa ?
Maid : Mop lantai. Ma'am panggil saya bangun pada pukul 5.00 a.m.
Huei Minn : Tengoklah jam sekarang pukul berapa ?
Maid : eh, kenapa pukul 1.30 a.m. punya ?
Huei Minn : Kerana sekarang 1.30 a.m. laa !
Maid : Ohh !



I told her to close the doors and stuff I went up to her room and I found out that she put her clock sorta like upside down. So 1.30 and 5.00 A.M looks the same ! How blur more can she be ! -.- BITCH ! My mom's making here write down whatever she has to do in a freaking piece of paper ! HAHA ! ;P The worst maid I've ever had ! :D Oh well better than nothing. If she ain't here, I'll face temper ! &&' yes people my post will be shorter. D: That will do no good to you guys right ? (:

Hoong Yip came over we went over to KC. (: It was WEIRD ! Suann and Ving Yii were already there ! D: We lost ! Before that at the entrance.

Guard : Mari buat apa ?
Huei Minn : Tengok guru.
Guard : Isi borang ini .
Hoong Yip : What the hell !

So he filled in his name and signature I had to put down my friggin' IC number ! FUCK ! Uncle Billy is an insane man ! Everyone got through security except Hoong Yip, Kok Ken and I. -.- It was fun after Kok Ken came. We get to hear our choir. :P It was not as nice as I expected. Sorry guys, I saw our pass year choir trophies !! *prouds * [Inserts] said it sounded like SHIT ! =DD I got scolded by MULU the moment he looked at me ! =.= Not going into details ! Sorry ! ;) but he scolded me in front of the standard 4's. D: Oh the embarrassment. D: Ken's piano improved A LOT I must say ! (: Showing off his skills. -.-

So yeah, saw the teachers and the friends. (: Chit-chat a lil' but spend most of the time with the friends 6J was heaven. It's sorta like painted blue ! (: It's sorta like blue-ish now ! PS. I meant 6J' o7 okay. Ohh Kok Ken forgotten who the hell is Makoto ! -.- How could he ???? Chu Leong, Sarah and Michelle came uber late ! D: Went to the canteen twice to chill and all. (:

Overall the trip was FUN. Thanks to Ken and the others. xP Was hoping Yu Hang and Yin Chi to come so was can play the chicken skin fight again. D: Oh well.... memories are to be treasured. :DDD

Good luck in the Weslympics tomorrow. (: Activities!! :DD

CIAOZ !

No comments: