Friday, October 24, 2008

Been there ;; done that ♥












I had this dream last night ! A strange yet scary one. Something that is Unbelievable ;; Indescribable ;; Unstoppable ! It was really really scary. You can call that a nightmare if you want. ;P I may have told you or maybe not ! Whatever it is, I WILL NOT post it here. It's too public. D; Wanna know ?? Ask me !


We had the LEO CLUB carnival thingy today and it was fun yet boring. Some games were fun and some were a bore ! D; I totally wasted RM3.00. x( We were in group 13 and it was fun. There is this fish game where we had to catch fishes that are ALIVE to a bucket. Gosh, I was in the same team as Ian, Shangkar and Han Wei. Ian's damn fast. Every time when he puts his hand in the water he gets a fish. As if the fishes liked him.


Ian : YES ! Got 1 !
Han Wei : I hate fishes !
Huei Minn : Noo ! Don't go, lil' fishy !!
Ian : Yes ! Got 2 in one shot !
Han Wei : I HATE FISHES !


HAHA ! xP That was hilarious ! (: We got 21 fishes all together while Sean's group has more than 24 ! IAN ! I`m WATCHING YOU ! -.- The best game was the balloon game thingy but it was short ! Tackled Sean but failed ! We got fill points for that ! xP YAY US ! Anyway, the other games were boring ! Had to blow a tissue with my mouth to Darren and he had to suck it ! =.= That game sucked ! We got only 3 points for that ! The others ain't worth blogging !! (:


Played speed with Jia Cherng, Emmanuel, Edward and Isaac ! I beat them all ! (: Excluding Emmanuel ! I`m not trying to boast or anything but er since you guys said my post are short therefore I shall blog about it ! (: I like rocket shooting !! xP Right Isaac ??? (:

Games was fun. Angel knocked her head on the floor. D; I pray that her head will be healed as soon as possible ! Gah, we lost ! D; After games we had our Drama practice thingy and it was fun ! (: Madam laughed ! And for the first time we completed the whole thing. (: Wheee. Oh I failed history ! Screw history ! Screw history ! D; 41 % Damn sad ! 2 weeks of detention that is ! x(

Is this post as long as my older post ? Sorry guys ! HAHA ! (:


HAPPY DEEPAVALI !!! (:

No comments: