Thursday, October 9, 2008

I love you and that's my dirty lil' secret ♥







Hey people I may hate or love. Sorry for not blogging the pass few days, was uhh LAZY I must say. I didn't even went online, or maybe I did. (: You may know or may NOT ! That is if you're observant enough !



PS. I got scolded by Hamsiah ;; Pandian ;; Malliga ;; Balan and Noraini yesterday. :( Not telling the contents . Sorry.




So we had higher English paper today which wasn't that bad ! At least it was easier than the first term's ESPECIALLY THE UNSEEN POEM PART ! It's like fucking easy ! Anyone can complete it ! Except for the last question. As you all know ! I was clueless. :S Oh well forget about that but CIVIC was hell ! They asked about school history and what is there got to do with Civic ? It's not like when someone ask you what you learn in Civic, you'll go " Oh, I learn school history .. " C'mon ! That's just so wrong ! There's this one question where they put,




" Apakah alamat sekolah anda ? "




Cough cough ! Who would remember ? I mean some NERDS there may be do ! BUT WHAT THE HECK ! SOME smart people checked their library smart card ;; and some saw teacher's tag thingy ! They're so lucky they got that question right ! Oh and despite the fact that, Nicholas tricked Isaac, Chew Hou, Angel, Yoong Keat and I about the number of teachers in our school. It's originally 75 and he told us it was 72 ! And so we wrote 72 and after the exam he came telling us he was joking ! What the fuck ! Alibaba ! Must he do that ? Now we've got it WRONG and yay !!! He got it right ! Ass hole ! I`m sure he'll go "HAHAHAA !! My Civic is higher than huei minn." He always does that I don't know why. D; Nicholas, if you're reading this, you know what you've DONE !



I had only 2 A's as my answer in the whole Civic paper when Yvonne has 6s, Shin May, Emmanuel and Lucas has 5s. Alibaba ! I've screwed Civic what's next ??? :S Art exam was really really fucking hilarious. I can't spell Faridah's name. It's either FARIDA or FARIDAH ! So I`ll choose FARIDAH ! :DD



Madam Faridah : So how was today's ENGLISH paper ?

Shin May : Okay.

Madam Faridah : Which composition did you choose ?

Shin May : * I didn't hear that part *

Madam Faridah : Aiya ! You should've chose a interesting topic to write ! James which composition did you write ? * facing the butt in front of Philene's face.

Philene : Huei minn, huei minn ....

Huei Minn : Yeah ?

Philene : *Sniff sniff -- Faridah's ASS --

Huei Minn : -Laugh- Ching, look at Philene ...

Ching : -looks-

Philene : *Sniff sniff *

Huei Minn : What was the smell like ?

Philene : NO SMELL !!



HAHAHA. xD And Faridah's butt whacked Daniel's cup with water and wet his whole piece of artwork ! FUCK LAH ! She didn't even apologise ! O_O

Faridah : Oh sorry. Why did you put your cup at the edge. Anyway it looks more natural like that. Students you all should try it.



HAH, she thinks that we are 3-year olds that will believe what she says ! But her ass alibaba whacked Daniel's cup ! Oh what a pity. :( Sad case ! It's really pitiful lah ! D= Luckily Grandaddy didn't burst into tears.



Yvonne : Done !

Huei Minn : *turns around.*

Yvonne : OHHH !! My tree !!!


=.= It was leafless. :O There were NOT LEAVE on the tree. Emmanuel's what we like to so call MASTER PIECE. That "B" guy was to please Madam Dev people ! :D HAHA. =]




Remember people ! 1M is classist !

No comments: