Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged by Sister KONG ! ♥

Geez, I've done this 3 times. Oh well.... ;P

6 things I’m passionate about:

-HIM ;
-Netball ;
-Internet ? ;
-Facebook ;
-Making new friends ;
-Choir ;
-FRIENDS ;
-Blogging. *at times*

6 things I say too often:

-Fuck.
-Bitch.
-Shit.
-O-kay.
-Wtf.
-You suck shit. *and so, now you know why*

6 books I've read recently:

-Ps. I Love you.
-Some chinese Book.
-Geography textbook. =.=
-History textbook. ._.
-FLC. -.- *what to do ? I just finished my exam*
-Is the bible counted ?

6 song I can listen to again and again:

-Superwoman.
-Fall for you.
-Closer.
-The ting tings.
-We are the reason.
-Music of the sun.

6 things I learnt in the past year:

-I`m dumb. =.=
-Be who you really are.
-Live the life.
-Be prepared for everything ?
-I procrastinate A LOT !

Sorry but I`m not tagging anyone. You wanna do it ? Go ahead ! ;P

No comments: