Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Save an egg ;; crack a smile ♥









Okay... so it's TUESDAY ! I`m beginning to hate set-teaching. You know it's like whenever we're playing a game or having some rocking fun and so when the bell rings we'll have to change classes. Of course not EVERYONE ! But some people ! (:

Maths was a bore . Hamsiah brought some board games and we got Boggle. -.- I gotta admit it was kinda boring. The other game we played was better ! xD I still don't know what's that game call. I'm facing memory problem. @.@ Therefore, don't blame me ! (: Jia Cherng, Yvonne, Shin May and I played we were all representing our own houses. Guess what ? Red house was champion, followed by Blue and so 3rd was green while 4th's yellow AGAIN. Don't get offended guys. That is if you're from Yellow house ! Blame YVONNE ! (;
Suddenly, Mrs. Bitchy came....
Bitch : What you say just now ?
Jia Cherng : Sorry Madam.
Bitch : Bahasa apa itu ?
Jia Cherng : Cina.
Bitch : Don't let me hear again or I`ll send you to the office.
Jia Cherng : Okay, let's all not speak Mandrin and speak ENGLISH.
*Bitch walks away*
During geography.

Class : Madam can we play ?
Madam : Yes. (:
Class : Can we talk ?
Madam : Yes, you can CHIT - CHAT.
Huei Minn : HAHAHAHAHAHA ! Yvonne get off, your leg's annoying !
Madam : *Shakes head*

During BM,

Huei Minn : Sir, can I go to toilet please please please ?
Sir : Kenapa banyak orang mau pergi ke tandas hari ini ? OHH ! 1M sangat bau.
Huei Minn : Ya cikgu !
Sir : Ambil kertas....


Guess what he wrote ?


Saya, bernakan Tay Huei Minn 1M pergi ke tandas.


Sundrapandian,
Selasa, 21.09.08,
2.45 p.m..

Then.....

Saya, bernakan Foo Mei Yeen 1M pergi ke tandas.

Sundrapandian,
Selasa, 21.09.08,
2.50 pm.


Huei Minn : Sir, can I throw it ?
Sir : Tak boleh ! Mesti buat sebagai kenang-kenangan.
Yoong Keat : Sir, bolehkah saya pergi ke tandas?
Sir : Ambil Huei minn punya.

=.=" We played the hand game thingy. (: Keshan or whatever his name is, like to call it.. "CHICKEN PUFF " xP Yeah that game. Daniel Yeow was hilarious ! He did the head banging thingy again ! Oh and not forgetting to mention Gloria threw Mun Hou's pencil box on Mei Yeen's forehead ! HAHA !
Huei Minn : HAHAHA !
Wei Jing : HAHA !
Mei Yeen : This year 5 pencil box hit my head already ar !
Huei Minn : Okay okay sorry.. are you okay ?
Mei Yeen : I scared my pimples burst only !
Huei Minn : *Laughed LOUDER !*
Oh good news guys ! I never fail Computer ! I PASSED !!! xP So yeah I flunked History. D; I haven't tell my parents yet. Am planning to tell them later at night. Wish me luck ! (:

No comments: