Monday, October 27, 2008

Love do wrong to no one ♥



This would be a short post ! A really short one ! (: Shorter than you can imagine ! :P Oh and did I mention boring ? Yeah, it will be boring if you would be patient enough to finish reading the whole thing ! :P

I couldn't sleep last night. Indians were putting on fireworks and firecrackers ! Urgh. I slept around 1.30 a.m. + and fucking woke up at 7.00 a.m. I don't know how and why. O_O Oh well. (: Grandparents went back today and the house was once again quiet ! Back to normal ! x) Wheee. Honestly, I don't like it when they come, you can't have your personal space and all. They always bug you and ask stuff. STUFF that are really lame. =.= Okay, enough of that.

Today was a bore. D: Didn't wanna blog about it but oh well, blog to burn time ! ^^ It's a Monday and I have nothing to do. Deepavali !!! Gah. @.@ Well, I decided to bake muffins today. I haven't taste it yet but it smells good. (: Chocolate chip muffins ! Wheeee. :P Thanks to mom's recipe book. Mom has lotsa cooking and baking books. She cooks ALOT ! Her food may be delicious at times. No doubt ! =]

Was just reading Seng's blog and got bored of it so I decided to blog. Sorry Seng, I didn't mean it. (: I found out that you may be a lil' emo after all ! :P Ehh, just a LITTLE okay ! :P Mind you. Meh. Hahaa, well am going back to KC tomorrow. (: SUSU LEMBU'S GOING ! Nyahahahhaha.. my lovely cow ! None of the inseprable's are going. D: I fucking miss them hell lots ! Ahhhh. Tash and Teng are facing their finals while Tze Yin in Sarawak. D: Ahh at least I have Kok Ken, Li Jean, SUSU LEMBU and the other Wesleyans tomorrow. (:

Can't wait ! Shall blog more tomorrow. x) Ahh right I wanted to blog about this.

Comments before the exam :
- huei minn, you blog very interesting.
- I`m a fan of your blog.
- I only like that part when you talk about that bitch.
- I like your blog especially you scolding foul words.
- l like your blog, easy to understand, interesting, wonderful, long enough.

Comments after the exam :
- no more news from Mrs. Bitchy.
- Post getting shorter.
- you life getting more complicated.
- Post getting a little emo. =.=

Sorry guys but if you want more news from Mrs. Bitchy make her furious in front of me ! I bet she'll scold her lungs off ! Blaahh. xP That's all for now !

Ciaoz.

No comments: