Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged by Shin Wei and Jing ♥

RULE : Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs!

1. I already thought about the 15 things i'm gonna write here,
-unfortunately I don't think you care. (:

2. When i was small, I always thought that if you swallow an orange seed,
- You're gonna DIE.

3. I like buttoning buttons
- becuase they are round. =.=

4. I can put both of my legs behind my head
- If you think I can. (:

5. When i was small, I thought babies were born
- from a mother's ass.

6. I sleep better with loud noises and lights last time.
-but the other way round now. D;

7. Playing with chopsticks are
- dumb ? ;P

8. I think monitors look like
- crappy people who make sure the class is always in order.

9. I think Alice in Wonderland is a
-DING DONG movie.

10. Ghosts in creepy movies look really
-Creepy and most of you know why. xP

11. I still use my fingers to count math.
-because I`m use to it !

12. I used to be the tall ones among all the guys.
-Now i'm the short one =.= because uhh... they've reach the stage of puberty. ;) HAHA.

13. I'm not a music person.
-because I don't practice frequently.

14. I like making complicated things simple
-So I won't get blur.

15. I like listening to English songs
-because most of them are better than Chinese ones.

16. Last time i thought the opposite of bite is suck.

17. I had a crush on this guy when i was 5 in junior school.
-And I still think he's cute. (:

I tag:
- Alice in Wonderland
- Elmo
- Barney
- Harry Potter
- Popeye
- Jojo circus
- Mickey
- Minnie
- Donald
- Goofy

No comments: