Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged by daddy ♥

Tagged by Wei Bin. God, how many times must I do this ? D;

1. What is the most important thing in your life ?
-Family, Friends, GOD ! (:

2. What was the last thing you bought with your own money ?
-Milo Packet.

3. Where do you want to get married ?
- ._.

4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love ?
- When the time comes.

5. Are you in love?
- No idea.

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- Somewhere in OUG I think. With Joelle. (:

7. Name the latest book that you bought.
- NONE !

8. What is your full name?
- Tay Huei Minn.

9. Do you prefer your mother, or your father?
- Both ?

10. Name a person you really wish to meet in your life for the first time.
- GOD.

11. Christina or Britney?
- Neither. -.-

12. Do I do my own laundry?
- Sometimes. (:

13. The most exciting place you want to go.
- In your tummy !

14. Hugs or kisses?
- You decide !

15. 8 things I am passionate about

I`m tagging YOU !

No comments: