Monday, October 6, 2008

Stay my baby ♥









Yes readers ! I`m back here blogging about today as I promised. (: LALALALALA !! You guys shouls THANK me ! Yes, THANK ME ! I'm wasting my time here BLOGGING ! Just so you know, to stop you people for bugging me ! ;P

Okay so lets see... OH I found out that [inserts] grandma is a Singaporean actress. It was fucking hilarious.

Huei Minn : Okay, if Ali's mother is dying and like Ali is married la so he has a daughter so both of them were in the hospital and then both of them needed blood. Both Ali and his wife couldn't donate blood because it isn't suitable. And there's only 2 packs of blood suitable and unfortunately each of them needs 2 packs. If you are Ali who will you save, your daughter or your mother ?
[~~~] : Ohh you watched "money not enough 2 "right ?
Huei Minn : Just half. (:
[~~~] : I haven't watch but I know the contents of the story because my grandmother is the actress..
Huei Minn : Oh my gosh !

-Everyone SHOCKED-

Zach : Eh, really ahh ?
[~~~] : yes !
Brandon : What's "money not enough 2" ?

LoL. It was really funny. And Daniel saw Shin May in the hot spring !! (: In Setapak i think ' Can't remember ! LOL. Yvonne wanted to make a group for Shin May and I. =.= It was lame so I rejected lah ! ;D So we had nicknames rather than groups ! Shin May as Shinny ! Huei Minn as Minnie and Yvonne as "THINGY". HAHA ! xP

During English, I didn't bring my FLC and FORTUNATELY Madam didn't scold me but lend hers to me. Rare ? I KNOW ! She didn't even SCOLD ! NEVER ! ;D Even Mrs. Bitchy didn't scold but allow me to go to the washroom before Emily. O_O. Oh yes,

I was in the washroom when I came out and saw Mdm. Goh. O_O And then I closed the door and wanted to pull up my tie. When I went out, unfortunately she was like waiting for me. So I was like

Hueiminn : "Good afternoon, Madam."
Ms. Goh : Good afternoon, why did you slammed the door?
Huei Minn : I almost slipped.
Ms. Goh : Okay go back to class.

Everything went fine for me today ! Even Geography project ! Teacher praised mine but I don't think she will be happy after grading every class's project. :S We'll be doomed my then. D; There's nothing better worth blogging ! Oh and

Ignore the "flashback" part in the blog skin ! I can't seem to get the code right, will edit after the finals ! :D OR SOONER ??? O_O

And er, Good luck for those who's taking their exams tomorrow. Especially you RAZOR. ;P

No comments: