Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall for you ♥





















HAHA ! I've got my ass here to blog ! (: Proud ? I know ! xP Well since you guys are complaining about well "POST GETTING SHORTER THAN USUAL " ! So err I`ll post a longer one today ! Happy ? =D I know you are, but if you're not, BACK OFF !


We played games as usual. The best was "bullshitting" with Edward, Daniel, Meiyeen, Nicole and Jing. It was so awesome. Daniel lied and admit himself. Mei Yeen was well... THE WINNER !xP Congratz. Craving for BM results. D; Oh well. I have NO A's in this exam. B1's are what I get. =.= I passed art. (: Thank God ! I got a B2. ;D Well I failed the theory part thingy. 10/30. Surprisingly Dev didn't scold us like she did during mid terms. Ha, who cares, the past is the past ! 4 pupils were absent today. D; Class was quieter than usual. Darn !


Lunch was uhh.... I DON'T KNOW ! We had to go for the drama tryouts thingy today. We waited for Mdm. Grace and she forgotten about the whole thing. D; Lunch break was WASTED. Oh well, I helped Mrs. Bitchy to arrage the class results and all. She didn't thank me ! Hmphs ! That's why I call her a BITCH ! x) Oh and there are numerous reasons too. xP


Mrs. Bitchy : Hueiminn, kenapa results kamu sudah macam ini ? Ada apa masalah tak yang kamu sendang tanggung ?
Huei minn : Tidak apa-apa Madam. Thank you. (:
Mrs. Bitchy : Okay la, kamu budakni memang ada bright future punya, pergi enjoy yourself main UNO la.

Weird right ? ! Last time scolding me " budak ini sugguh nakal" and now's like.... STRANGE ! O_O Oh well maybe she ain't that bad after all. (: Who cares. That's her nickname. xP Played heart attack, bullshitting and all. After that we decided to play magic tricks ! HAA ! It was darn funny. Special thanks to Isaac and Nicole for joining the fun ! We're the EXPERIENCED MAGICIANS ! ;P HAHA ! People got fooled by our tricks ! Oh the laughter's ! x) Unforgettable ! Benny was tricked ! His tricks SUCKS ! HAHA ! Mei Yeen was puzzled. Wheee. xD People were trying to figure out how the tricks went ! Our spell book was a scrabble dictionary. =.= The best magic spell was " GHOSTLY SPIRIT COME TO ME, COME TO ME ! " LOL. (:


Byeee. (:

No comments: