Friday, October 10, 2008

I`m armed with the only reason ♥





















I had to blog today. School was fun, yet coming home was a disaster ! Maybe I shouldn't have come home and ran outta house ! Okay we'll talk about that later in the post.


We'll start from school. (: We had Chinese and Agama exam today. =D And we non-Chinese students were in class playing a game of "truth or dare". I`m lazy to list the names who played but EVERYONE played except for some people. 6 people didn't play. D; Oh well.


Anyhow, the game was filled with laughter's and uhh, sick stuff. ); I`m not telling what happened but Mun Hou was the funniest when he had to shake his ass and his chest in front of Emily, Chloe, Philene and Mei Yeen. It was really hilarious ! xP No, seriously ! There's this one period when Mr. Low came in and I had to say "FUCK YOU, MR. LOW" ! Instead my great cousin did it for me ! Haa ! Mr. Low didn't know anything. He was like staring and then turned away. WTF ! -.- He thought we were studying Sejarah just because our books were on the table. Gosh. We had a great time. Okay fine at least I did ! :P


PS. Dhanya, your first kiss is suppose to be on your lips, not you cheek ! ;]


I came home and talked to bro about some stuff, played badminton and came back in the house when some bitch actually came scolding me. No wait US to be more specific. Fuck her ass lah ! She has temper and put it on us ! Probably because of PMS. Who knows ! Like just now... I was walking to the kitchen and she started scolding me about what, If I have a brain and if I was SMART, I would have throw the leftovers in the dustbin and not the basin. =.= C'mon lah ! A little wouldn't harm right ? I mean it's like I was pouring the barley thingy and that was dad's ! I was kind enough to wash his dishes and I got scolded ! FUCK ! So therefore, I've learn to NOT HELP OTHERS ! -.- Thanks to that woman who thinks everything she does is right !


Do it even make sense to you ? Giving temper on someone that is at all innocent ! Jobless ? I know ! I was so fucked up ! Seriously ! I felt like stabbing myself ! I shouldn't have even helped my dad to wash his dishes before that ! And I guess nothing would have happen. Oh and my dog barked ! My mom blamed it on me ! How am I suppose to control that stupid fucking dog ! Bitch ass ! She scolded me because the towel was on the chair. Does it even make sense ? It's just a towel ! An un-used CLEAN towel, on the chair ! She said it was mine ! HAHAAA !! Yeah right, as if I wouldn't remember how my towels look like ! Pfft.


Oh and I talked back !


Hueiminn : why everytime when you have temper you'll either put it on me or Han minn ?

Mom : If not I put it on myself ah ? -is that even possible - You're not doing anything so I ask you to do lah !

Hueiminn : whatever !!

Mom : Who ask you not to help me ?

Hueiminn : I did lah WOMAN ! -walks away-


Everytime when I studies, she didn't see. So whenever I do anything else apart from studying she'll go " hueiminn, please start studying, finals are next week " As if I`ll forget ! I studied , bitch ! Oh please she wouldn't want seeing me study 24/7 because that is impossible ! At least for me it is ! =.=



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE MOMMY !!! ;DD

All the best !

No comments: