Saturday, October 18, 2008

The girl loves this boy








Whee. I`m once back again. Nothing much happened today. Since we missed maths. D; It was a sad thing, oh well. Lets see, I cried 4 times today. Sad ? I know !


I got scolded for nothing every time. Whenever I do something, she'll start off scolding me and stuff like that. Accusing me for something I've never done at all. Sometimes I just fell like dying. And I know nothing will go wrong after that. So what do you think I should do ?


I look happy as always but you guys don't know whenever I come home, everything goes wrong. Even during the exams, I had to do chores. Undone chores awaiting for me and so I didn't have enough time to study. I can't believe it but I miss my maid. D: Oh well, and so I have to wait for a new maid now. You know it's like even on weekend mornings, I just hope I would sleep a lil' more later to avoid chores but how late can I go? My mom will come knocking on the door and telling me to wake up and soon she'll start scolding me. Just like this morning.


Mom : Hueiminn, very free right ? Help me wash the car, wash the floor, wash your shoes, bath the dog, clean your room, clean your toilet, do the laundry,sweep the floor etc. etc.


All in once. She wanted me to do everything ! I started at 8.00 a.m. and finally completed it at 11.30 a.m.. It was indeed exhausting. D; I just hate doing chores ! It seriously irritates me ! I would rather study. Seriously. Doing chores are not my kind. Whenever I do something slow, she'll say I'm worse than an Indonesian maid and her blabs will be unstoppable. I hate it when she scolds me, and so I would always try to please her the best I can but it will turn out upside down since whenever she feels free she'll scold me.


I knocked my leg on the door today, cut my hand, sprained my ankle and knocked my head. You know why ? Because I was doing chores as quickly as possible to please her but she still scolds me. I have no idea what to do. D;


Went out to Nicholas's house. It was HUGE. Really huge. Going for dinner with him next week. Whee. Can't wait ! Oh and after that went over to the club played badminton and that same thing happened again. Shucks !


BYEE. It's late at night now ! Gotta sleep and get ready to see Mickey tomorrow ! =DD


No comments: