Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged by Cassandra ♥

ANOTHER ONE ! D; Yes, tagged by Cassandra. (: FYI, I've done this before. Why are the tags always these few ?

The last person who tag you is?
- Cassandra.

What relationship of you with him/her?
- My ex- junior.

Your 5 impression towards him/her.
- Kind ?
- Generous.
- Friendly.
- Cute.
- Has a great voice, if I`m not mistaken. -.-

The most memorable thing that he/her had done to you.
- Er. I can't possibly remember. D;

The most memorable thing that he/her say to you.
- Bye ?

If he/her becomes your lover, you will .....
- In ain't possible !

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will .....
- Why would you wanna know ?

If he/she becomes you lover, he/she has to improve on....
- (:

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is.....
- Wait till the time comes !

The most desirable things to you to do to him/her is
- she's fine ! Ain't judging no one !

The overall impression to her is
- I can't remember ! :S

What do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- Ask them !

The character for you for yourself is ?
- Dumb.

The thing you hate about yourself is?
- My feelings towards YOU !

The most ideal person you want to be is?
- You don't need to know !

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
- Er. I love you too ! (:

I TAG YOU ! xP Sorry for summarizing the this !

No comments: