Saturday, October 4, 2008

Summer baby ♥







LALALALALALALALALALA !!!!!!!!!!!! xP

I'm getting really lazy and I`m gonna change my blog skin again because I know this suck ! This is just temporary people ! Don't comment the skin YET ! Yes, especially you, Jean, Han and Jay !! (: HAHA !

I went shopping last night and guess what ? I saw Aidan and Suyin. ;D Yes, I've been missing them since ... the last time I talked to them. O_O LoL. Although I still see Aidan, AT TIMES ! ;DD So yeah, nothing much did happened there. It was a bore since I didn't buy anything ! :(

So er today, hmm... well Maths was fine. Hoong Yip ponteng-ed AGAIN. =.= Mandeep came ! ;D After 1 week !! HAHA ! Mandeep wasn't him today, he was hyper and he went WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. LoL. And so maths was FUN. (: Justin took a picture of Mandeep in negative version and he was WHITE ! I tell you WHITE !!!! *cough ! Guess what ? I was BLACK ! :( Debra gave us candies and Mandeep threw it like beside the table.. =.= And he requested for more and so she didn't have. I thought of making a problem solving for Mandeep since he didn't understand !

Mandeep : Eh Debra I want sweet !
Debra : I don't have it anymore, you ate yours !
Mandeep : At first, huei minn didn't want the sweet so you ate hers, and now she wants it so you gave it to her... and hoong yip didn't come so you can give his to me !
Debra : I wasn't suppose to eat...
Mandeep : WAIT ! Just give me !
Debra : NO MORE !
Mandeep : Got one..

ETC.

Okay nothing much to blog about though.

Joelle dropped by and we went over to the club to play badminton ! ;D There's this one part, I think Jo's gonna blog about it. It's kindda embarrassing to blog it here therefore NOT TELLING ! I saw 3 people from wms there. 3 I tell you ! (: Oh well.

Mikaela ain't coming tomorrow ! ;( Oh well...

No comments: