Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hate the life

People I have 8 matches today but turn out playing only 1, half match the other. =.= Missed the whole of Handball. Fuck it ! Well here's the score :-

Netball : 5 lost, 0 wins.
Futsall : 5 lost, 0 wins.
Handball (b) : 2 lost, 2 wins and a draw.
Handball (g) : 1 lost, 4 wins.

- Yvonne was freaking absent because she got sun burnt ! Well apparently everyone was sun burnt after yesterday. Today was worst. D:
- Mei yeen played 2 games and had to go to Cameron. =.=
- Angel hurt her ass twice.
- Nicole had blisters on the leg.

Ahh well it's HALLOWEEN guys ! Our first match was netball and our opponent is 1L. As you all know I fell down and my knee was bleeding. After that it was 1M vs 1W. I fucking twisted my ankle and at the moment .....

Huei Minn : Madam can we pause the game ? I cannot walk !
Mrs. Bitchy : Tak boleh, kamu tunggu dulu.

Eh, come on laa, I can't walk. My leg was like numb and she asked me to tunggu when the match is still going and I`m fucking still in the court. I did something so wrong. I took out the vest thingy that we had to wear and told Chloe to take over me. I was so fucked up that moment. -.- So yeah, the game went on fine. I was like sitting down and the moment I wanted to stand, I couldn't. All I can do it HOP ! I`m serious about it. My leg was stiffed and I couldn't walk AT ALL. Don't ask who pushed me because I`m NOT GOING TO TELL. Yeah, the clue is, " Someone from 1W". Good enough ?

It was handball after that and I was the goal keeper. Kristen took over my place and yes I did NOT go over to cheer for them because I couldn't move so therefore I was sitting down at the same spot for the whole freaking day and cheering for the boys instead. It was 1M vs 1K and Zhi Ming fell down. He told me it wasn't James fault in the sick bay so yeah. His hand couldn't move even when he lift it up it hurts. Ah, it was sad. In fact many people were injured today. ): Oh well.

In the sick bay :

MRS. MATHEWS was there ! Scolding me and soon came Mrs. Peter then Madam Goh. Eh it's an accident I didn't mean to hurt myself on purpose right. Mom came around 4.15 pm cabuted to the hospital straight away. So I can't play sports for at least 4 weeks. D:

So yeah, people from 1M....
I NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER MY PLACE FOR CAPTAIN BALL !

I think Jia Cherng will settle this for me laa. Anyway thanks for caring people. (:

No comments: