Friday, November 14, 2008

Under my skin

Nicole !!!
Okay, I`m now apologising for the short post yesterday ! D; I didn't mean to do it ! (: I know everyone saw my eyes today. -.- Yeah, many of you guys know why ! D: I got scolded last night... till really LATE at night and I was like... crying. Okay yeah.. whatever ! ._.

We had a Christmas play today and it was well okay. The 3MCK bk drama was so awesome ! xP Choir was a disaster... we started practicing only yesterday ! What do you expect ?! Aha ! After that we had the Japanese and it was fine. I like that guy who juggles !!!!!! =] Well apparently everyone does ! (: Oh and today's the last day of school. Fabian and Nicole are migrating to Singapore ! I`m feeling really bad for not even saying bye to my beloved lil' star ! T.T Starry, you'll always be a member in the natural beauties !! We love you !! Argh !

Went to Pavilion after school with ze' 1M family EXCLUDING Calan and it was awesome ! xP Well we do treat Calan as a part of the family too anyway. (: Many Wesleyan's were there and I guess ours was the biggest group ! (: Oh there's something worth blogging throughout the movie.... PHILENE GOT SCOLDED BY SOME GUY BECAUSE SHE ACCIDENTALLY KICKED HIS CHAIR ! C'mon la, that guy's totally insane ! It's just A KICK ! Pfft. It's not like he'll die or something right ?! Pfft.

Had lunch and left Pavilion ! Sorry guys for not informing ! I was in a rush ! Mom came and I had to go ! D: Oh and uhh Nicole, you're a awesome friend ! I`ll remember that and the memories shall be treasured ! (: Well overall it was fun and yeah, Happy holidays ! (:

Dear Nicole,

I know you'll be reading this so yeah. (: I`m just gonna drop a few words for you ! You're a awesome friend ! A lovable.... AUNTY ! xP Well you'll always be my aunty anyway ! It's really nice sitting and well... bullying you ! Ahaha. Sorry for everything I've done that made you unhappy or anything... You know insulting people is my middle name so yeah... forgive me won't cha ? You'll always be our favourite ASS. monitor ! =] You've got a scholarship to Singapore and I`m sure you'll be able to catch up with the syllabus, I have faith in you ! (x Well I guess that's all for now ! COME BACK WHENEVER YOU'RE FREE !!!!! xD

No comments: