Monday, November 10, 2008

I roll with the best ♥
















Wheeeee. xD Okay whatever. I wore school shoes today and everyone was SHOCKED ! @.@ Jia Cherng gave the biggest reaction. Oh well. I saw Calan and Edmund today. (: Aha. Ken wasn't there ! D: Pfft. I spot this really really hot Form 3 guy. (: Taking the test for Form 4. xD HE'S ALIBABA CUTE ! (: Even Philene, Mei Yeen and the other girls agreed with me. ^^ Didn't get to see Zenon. ): I told him to hunt for me anyway ! Let's just hope tomorrow will be the day ! =] HOPING ! HOPING ! HOPING !

We had that fruits and flower decoration competition today and it was dead boring. ): I would never wanna join again. =( Blaah blaah blaah ! Oh and 5 form 5's came today ! ^^ Had carom today and it sucked ! Had a rematch with P. Fingers CRYING ! T.T

Calvin Chew thinks he's nice ! Aha! (:

Calvin - nice !
Gerald - nicer !
Sean - nicest !
Jia Cherng - BEST !

We did that just now ! (: Cockles -.- Aha ! I`m sure 1M-ers know who is it ! xP I hate EATING cockles actually ! D; Ehe.

Sorry guys for the short post !
Nothing much to blog about these days ! D:

No comments: