Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged by Shin Wei ♥

I tag :

1. Calan
2. Seng
3. Mikaela
4. Cassandra
5. Cheeming
6. Weibin

How u know 1?
- Uh.. during the wms entrance exam. (:

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
- They wouldnt. xP

Do you think 5 is attractive?
- I have no idea.

Do you know anything about 6's family?
- Yeah, he has 2 annoying brother. [ I know you agree with me right ?]

Tell me something about 1.
- He's a awesome DADDY ! xP

What is 2's favourite pastime?
- Why do I care ?!

What language does 3 speaks?
- English. :D

Who is 4 going out with?
- I don't give a damn !

How old is 5?
- 13.

When was the last time you talked to 6?
- That time when he wanted to take my Geography project thingy.

Who is 1's favourite singer?
- No idea.

Would you date 2?
- =.=

Is 3 single?
- I guess so.

Would you consider being in a relationship with 4?
- We already had one. (:

What school does 5 go to?
- Sri KL.

What do you like about 6?
- He's..... nice ?!

No comments: