Sunday, November 30, 2008

The key to my heart ♥



















Have I ever mentioned that I hate the weekends. Well.. Okay fine.. maybe let's not talk about hate... but dislike ! Aha. I mean... I don't know why but whenever weekends arrive.. I just.. don't like it. -.- Maybe it's because of piano lessons? But it turn out not bad at the end of each lesson. So I guess that's not it, BUT what is it ? I still can't seem to figure that out yet. D:

Okay.. I've been thinking about stuffs lately. That's why I go online lesser than usual. I still go online frequently but not as much as the first week of the holidays at least. Maybe you would have notice yet... MOST OF YOU DIDN'T. (: If you are the few people who chat with me EVERY TIME when you go online you'll notice. Some of you even send me text messages asking why. You know who you are ! :P So yeah. I've been recalling the past. A LOT ! I don't know why but I just felt like it. All I do is sit alone in my room doing NOTHING but recalling. It's really weird. You see, I can spend 3 hours in my room without lights switched on, without the air-conditioner switched on, without the computer switched on etc. Well mainly everything that people can't live without. You get what I mean. So yeah, it's like all alone... thinking about people ! Mind you, it ain't only guys. -.- but girls as well. xP &&&' the inseprable 4, the truth or dare group etc. They are so awesome people. So it's mainly about that laah. I don't know what have gotten into me but I just felt like doing that. Go on, call me a weirdo.

Okay, went over to Steven's place. He ain't feeling well though. D: Hope you feel better soon. I mean it people ! (: & yeah... it was pretty awesome.. we played lame games.. -.- like GPnTH, twister obstacle games etc. == I know it's childish but it's cool you know ! Ahaa. xD So yeah. That's about it. (:

Congratulate me people ! I`m back to the blogging mood. xD Happy ???

No comments: