Sunday, November 9, 2008

My heart beats imperfectly ♥














Went to The Gardens today and had lunch. (: Dad was in a good mood simply buy things. =.= So yeah, dad bought 2 boxes of blueberries. xD Ehe. Nothing much happened. Came home and saw Weihang outside waiting. D; Dad bought both my bro and him to the musical earlier to PRACTISE. -.- Pfft.

Mom and I went around 7.30 p.m. and it was like jamming. D; So yeah, parked all the way at the back. @.@ Made me walk until kaki hampir patah. Saw Dominick, Yuhang, Jeff and the others. (: Chit-chat until mom wanted to go. Musical finally ended at 11. 15 p.m.. and it was suppose to be 10.00 pm ! Overall musical was not bad. D: Mom said it was good. -.- Just because his son was up there twice ! Aha. (:

1 more day to seeing ZENON !! (: Yes, I`m counting down !!!!! Wheeee.

No comments: