Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Only hope

I MISS THEM !!! O_O




Oh yeah sorry for not blogging the pass few days. Wasn't in the mood. So yeah. (:


I went to school today !!! ;P Everyone was.... SHOCKED ! Seeing me walk slower than a SNAIL. D: Yes, people it's true ! After assembly Mdm Rafidah actually allow Shin May and I to take the lift up to the hall. (: So yeah we did. xD Movie was fine. Sean was gila-ted. -.-


Anyway, post exams were fine. Girls won everything today !! Wheee. xD Yeah, so I can't play but support. Pfft. Used sunscreen to write 1M all around my face ! Credits to Ching and Ping. Oh and Mikaela's new name !! " MIRANDA " !! Cough. x) Had a great time with the girls. ;P


I'm now HOPING Nick holds a BBQ party on the last day of school. So we can tumpang cars !! (: 8 more days till we depart !!! I`m gonne miss you !! D: Mdm Grace made some cake thingy and it was.... well... SWEET . ;P Angel was jealous. Nyahahaha. Okay whatever. Honestly I've nothing to blog but was being forced to NO CHOICE ! P/S : I`m pleasing you for the last time ! =]


Came home cabut-ed to the stall bought desert for... tomorrow's fuction thingy. D; LALALA ! xD Oh and people, no worries... My leg is fine ! Only sometimes it gets really painful when I walk to much or stand to long. (: Nothing more ! Ciaoz !


No comments: