Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rocking to the bass





Okay, after church I went for breakfast with Su Fen and all. Reached there and Sean was already there and so we were chatting non-stop. (: It was darn hilarious laughed like lunatics. D: After breakfast in some Chinese restaurant somewhere in PJ, Sean's mother offered chocolate cakes. My dad was really excited and all and so we decided to drop by Sean's house. =.=

The adults chat while we munch chocolate cakes and imported chocolates. xD Jordan was the funniest. Laughed our asses off. xP Spent the whole afternoon at Sean's and yeah. -.- He loves playing chess. Pfft. Yeah whatever !

Went for piano lessons and once again we talked and talked and talked. D: Teacher talked about one of his friend's maid. (: Aha. Was darn hilarious ! Han Minn was showing off his sexy FUGLY leg to teacher. =.= Pfft. Well I`m not afraid to say class was fun ! xP Wheeee. Mickey mouse march !!! Aha, I saw that on the CD on top of the centre's piano. (: Jon said it was Grace's, so yeah. x)

HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY, SEAN !!!
I`m sorry but I don't have a picture of you ! D:

No comments: