Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Everlasting smile


Okay people.... a really quick update and I`m out ! (: Okay nothing much happened today. Cleaning the class wasn't that bad at all.... Jia Cherng did everything for me and I was there... well.. PLAYING ! xD Well yeah, my hand is like sensitive to that liquid thingy and My fingers were like HOT ! -.-
Played truth or dare and chit-chatted with ze' 1M family. I wasn't feeling that well and doze. (: Actually Nicole and Isaac weren't feeling well either ! ): Ah well. Had open tournament today and " No Fear " had to compete with the Form 2's and it's ain't a good idea AT ALL ! D; It sucked ! We screwed up the first game but manage to score at least 1 point for the other ! xP Wheeee. We love Sean ! :P
Nothing more ! Hoong Yip and Emmanuel's BACK ! (: Aha ! Emmanuel treated me sprite for 2 DAYS ! Yesterday and today... and he was like.. " I don't mind ". xP Ah, Emmanuel ain't coming on Friday ! T.T Darn !
END OF POST ! Aha ! I told you !
Short ain't it ??? (: Ah well, you guys are getting use to it anyway ! xP

No comments: