Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One in a million ♥




Enough people !!!!! I know my post are getting shorter.. but THERE'S A REASON TO IT ! Nothing more interesting is happening in my life. D; School's out, Han's gone for camp, what else ?! Ohh and surprisingly, I`m NOT MISSING SCHOOL ! I`M NOT ! (: Well I'd rather go to school than do holiday homework actually. xD

Life's getting boring.. Fun people are out of the city... D;
- Sean's in Cameron.
- Caleb went for camp.
- Jason's Australia.
- Joelle's in Australia.
- Marcus's in Australia.
- Jessica's in INDIA. -.-

Everyone's away ! ): House is quieter than usual too... Ah well..... Nicole's coming for a sleepover tomorrow. =D Yeahh, at least something brightened up my dull holidays ! (: Midvalley outing tomorrow with ze' friends. :) Feel lucky if you're invited!! Aha. Ohh right ! Jing's bringing a bomb for the girls tomorrow ! Can't wait to see the look on their faces !! I`m sure it's gonna be superb. :P Went out to meet Steven today and gotta go in 5 minutes time. -.- Was pretty lame wasn't it ?! HAHA ! So just dropped by and say HI ! (: People ! I've got MORAL ! AHA !

Okay.... gotta go.. -.- Dad's waking me up at 7.30 am tomorrow for breakfast. Ah, I'll probally lock my room door tonight and not giving a damn on whatever he yells !!! (:

Holiday homework : -
Hoong Yip : Progressing !
Yvonne : Progressing !
Isaac : Progressing !
Huei minn : NOT IN PROGRESS !!! D;
Wei Yang : NOT IN PROGRESS !!

haha !! (: Who gives a damn about holiday homework anyway !? xD

No comments: