Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's more than just a game













Today was totally awesome ! (: Seriously, but it past after a poof ! D; Anyway, we had a geography model competition today and we totally screw it ! Damn ! Who cares about it anyway ! Honestly I forgotten about it ! Sorry guys ! cough, GIRLS ! Yeah, it was kinda like " FAST and SIMPLE ". We were the first group to complete it and we were cam whoring ! (: Yeah, Philene, Ms. Dareo ! :P Okay whatever !

We didn't have games today ! Was bored to the core ! BUT I said BUT, it turned out not bad at all ! Thanks to Calan ! It was awesome hanging with him. We were like chatting all the way, it's like he was the only one having friends from NUMEROUS wesleyans ! He knows almost a quarter of 1M. (: It was so cool. Oh he's INVITED for Friday's outing ! Can't wait to see him again ! ;DD I supplied coke for EVERYONE today! Calan, Mei Yeen and Philene are treating me in Starbucks on Friday ! I`m making sure they keep their words ! (: We decided to go to the canteen where we were all in the same table and it was so awesome ! Jia Cherng put ice into Philene's shirt ! Philene put ice into Jia Cherng's under garments while Mei Yeen and I tackled Calan ! (: Ehee ! It was so cool !

We had so much fun until Calan had to go back ! ): Ching and I started talking about....... COCKLES ! Yes, COCKLES ! Try saying it slowly... xP Laughed to the core ! Isaac was feeling really sick and we started talking about hospitals ! ;P Aha ! I know it's lame !

Ohh I saw Zenon today ! I told you guys today's a AWESOME day ! I get to do whatever I want ! (: Woosh, " NO FEAR " rock to the core ! xP We'll be kicking asses tomorrow ! =]

Happy birthday, Nicholas !


Ciaoz !

No comments: