Sunday, November 23, 2008

Typical existance ♥









Heya ! xP Sunday ! (: The day I've been longing for. xD BUT well.. it kinda turned out the other way. Oh well.. but it was still awesome ! x) Yeap ! Church was fine.. the play was really funny. HAHA ! Right... went for breakfast after that with Vivian. :P She's coming over to my place on the... uhh... 6th of December ! Perfect ! At least I've enough time to clean up the house.. AGAIN ! HAHA !



Went to Kc High for awhile. Han Minn had to take the entrance exam. Saw Jayson and his gang. Hang out a lil' & had to go. According to Alice, exam was a piece of cake... my bro said maths was hard while the others were easy. O_O HAAHA ! They'll get the results tomorrow afternoon ! ALIBABA ! How could it be that fast ?! Ah, well maybe... I said MAYBE ... They'll just mark papers of student from other schools except students from Kc1 & 2. Ehh, I said MAYBE okay. No offence, KCHS-ers. Cusz, MOST of the students from both schools Kc 1 & 2 get in last year right.. ? So overall, the trip there was kinda fun. HAHA. I`m not kidding ya' know ! Came home and grandparents came. Ah, house was really crowded.... -.- the NOISE ! It's killing me ! xP Ehehe.



So yeah, went over to Sarah's & it was awesome ! Decorated the Christmas tree and all. Charles was there! Wheee. The first thing we did was giving each other a hug. (: Missed him loads ! Charles Jordan, You've been making me missed you & that ain't a good thing ya' know ! The last time I saw him was.... well... uhh... I can't remember. Oh well.. we had a great time together laa. :P Decorating ;; Eating ;; Playing. Or right, Johann was there too. Pretty awesome. Played Mafia, I killed........... MYSELF ! HAHA ! I was dead & being killed every round. Maybe.. they planned to do it ! Ahh, naughty people ! (: HAHA. Chocolate chip cookies were good. Serious. Chan can... BAKE ! Cough. Waiting for Charles to bake for me next. Ahaha, can't wait ! He promised to give me BEFORE Christmas ! xP Yes, he did ! HAHA. He lost chess... to a 11 year old ! LoL. He blamed me because I helped Sarah. -.- Yes, I know.. you'll BE READING THIS ! (: HAHA. I don't mind anyway. The chips joke was the funniest. HAHA ! (: Was in Sarah's place like.... from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm & decided to go. I wasn't the last to leave anyway ! xD Ah, might go over to Mary's on Wednesday... Can't make it tomorrow ! Schedule a bit packed and all. Told you guys.. I`m NOT LONGING FOR SCHOOL ! I don't miss school. :) Ya' know why ?! Because, if I would to go to school... I`ll see Mrs. Bitchy's face. Ah, her voice and the way she dresses SUCKS ! Ah, why can't she leave school next year ?!?!?!?!?!?!? D; I would be delighted to hear if she wasn't teaching in Wesley Methodist, Sentul anymore BUT Wesley Methodist, Klang ! :] Most of you yearn for that too eyh ? LOL.



Came home and Han was sick.. AGAIN ! Yeah... lack of sleep & that causes.... FEVER. -.- He's always sick. Strange, or would WEAK be a better word ? ;D HAHA. That's all for now ! (:



I`m still HOPING and PRAYING HARD, Zenon !
Don't give up bro ! (:

No comments: