Saturday, November 22, 2008

It does matter a bit ♥



It's the 21st of NOVEMBER ! (:
&' so, it's Sek Hao's 13th birthday ! :P
Haha, whatever it is, Happy birthday !


People ! It's been an awesome night with Nic. Decorating... MAGNETS ! HAHA ! Watched LOSER in the morning, it wasn't that bad after all. Ah, Nic has good taste in Movies. (: Ehee. It was rather hilarious. Oh right ! I woke up at 9.30 a.m.. today. Which is a good thing ! Earlier than usual. Made breakfast for Nic and it didn't turn out successful. We were bored and we started to dress up like Santa Claus. It was really funny. Not going into details.


Note to myself : Never ever put on the Santa beard again ! D;


Nic had to go and I did random stuff at home. Nothing much happened. Until mom wanted to bring me to Mid Valley again. I saw............... JAY ! (: ehe. Pretty awesome ! Chit-chat a lil' and got bored of it ! HA, no offence froggie. :P Went over and had this refund thingy.. for something. *hint hint*. Jing, Nic you guys know what it is ! xD HAHA ! Mom wanted to go to the convention centre thingy and there were.. cultural stuff. Pretty boring until... I met this guy named... Tino ! (: He's so CUTE ! I`m serious ! He's really cute, dancing on stage... HAHA ! Ah, ask me about it ! x)


Right !! Brothaaa !!!!!

Zenon !! Have confidence !! Pray hard !! (:
I have faith in you !!! ^^ You better sms me when you get the letter !
&' enjoy yourself in Singapore ! xD

No comments: