Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged by Yoko ♥

RULE S:

Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.

People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1. I don't sleep when I feel sleepy. (:
2. Day-dreaming.
3. I HATE DOING TAGS ! but still.. people tag me.. ah well. (:
4. I started hating friendster after the no. of friends were inaccurate.
5. Thought I wouldn't be able to make it to form 2.
6. Dreamed that Yvonne's a ghost. D;
7. Dreamed that Sarah goes to Sri KDU.
8. Loves to make prank calls.
9. Get bored easily.
10. Has only read 1 story book this year, EXCLUDING school novels.
11. Dislike her maid.
12. I use vulgar words.
13. I can't making that sound that Yoong keat can. D;
14. Likes teasing..... JAY ! (:
15. Joke in the wrong time.


It's a must to tag ? HAHA ! Sorry but I don't give a damn !

No comments: