Friday, January 15, 2010

Youre the best thing that has ever happened to me ♥







Hello;

Im an irresponsible student. A student that gets complained by almost every teacher and the student they choose to gossip and criticize about. I never do my homework, well, I do, but I copy my friends work and do it only in school. I never do homework at home, at all. Only art. Yeah. I even beg for others to complete my work for me. This is how irresponsible I am and Im not done saying. I dont even finish studying every exam, because I care less. I get more than a mere of struggle every time pop quizzes? Exams? Monthly test? You name it.

Im saying this and it's on the net, everyone and anyone can see this. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, because all of this is true. Well, but, Im proud to say that this is already the PAST.

Yes. Ive been doing all of my homework from the day school reopened. Except non-PMR subjects like moral. The others have been pretty great, and I clear my doubts now. Weird in a way, but awesome in another. It feels really good. Tharma's calling me a newbie nerd. Shucks. Oh wells.

Question yourself, are you someone like the old me? Similar to me in any ways? I dont know.. I cant judge you, and I know there's so many more of you out there, thats trying so hard, but you just cant work it out. Come look for me, we'll work on this together right? I'll help you, no worries. Like how Johann only looks for me when he's facing problems, but Im cool with it. Hey. It's your choice to start over. There's no need to wait until 2011 since 2010 started already. You can just start now! Start today! because everyone can succeed in life. Remember, it's never too late? Right? Prove me wrong, and I'll talk to you. I'll just talk to you, I won't counsel you like what I did to Sean. :)

Let us all take our time we have now to realize. God has a really great plan for us. He knows what we're gonna prosper in life. He knows everyone of us can do greater things, for he brought us to this world for a reason. Dont be all lazy right now, start today! You wont know what is gonna happen next.

I have no idea why I just typed that out, seriously. I wanted to blog about belly dancing and not all this at all. Maybe God is using me to talk to you people out there! So just believe in him! I know not everyone will read this post till the end, but hey, if youve read it! You are to be rescued out of the rejected society, because everyone can succeed in life. Let us all persist until the end, TOGETHER! :P

No comments: