Monday, January 11, 2010

I'll never stop falling for you ♥



Hello;

Sugar drops!
Dont ask me, I just felt like saying that. Weird, in a way, but thats me. Alright, Ive got another stalker now. Ahaha. Andrew oh Andrew, you have a webcam in my toilet? Hmm, it's pretty awesome how you actually found out I play with bubbles in the bath. (:

The moment I stepped into class today, Ive been laughing non-stop. Every class today, was productive, at least. This proves that, Ive been paying attention in class. & Calan is proud of me. Duckie, Crabbie and Squiddy are just the best creatures Ive known in school, so far. They're the awesomest friends anyone could ever have.

Yvonne stepped on cow shit today. With dried hay all around it. Ew, maybe, just maybe, it's goat's poop. Gross. See, I told you people, not to eat maggi while reading my blog. Now, it's your turn to puke. XD

Mr. Saleh is an awesome teacher with all his lame jokes, but I miss Mr. Naresh. This might sound a lil' bit crazy, or maybe EXTREMELY crazy, but I kinda miss Mdm. Shirley, even though she scolded me for running into the chapel and shouted "sorry madam". Ahaha, thank you David, for NOT TELLING ME MEETING WAS CANCELLED. Tsk.

(Please, DO NOT proceed to the following paragraph. It's crap. Just so that my post will look longer and Brandon Kwong will start rejoicing with his group or troupe of monkey friends.)

There's so much homework given today. & they have eyes. Theyre staring at me, now. They look so scary and Im scared. When one of my stalker (Timothy Foo) just said bye to me in MSN. Darn! What a ditcher. Theyre so scary. FINE! I'LL GO DO MY HOMEWORK NOW!


bye!

No comments: