Saturday, January 2, 2010

Are you ready to go? Im on fire ♥








Hello;

As much as I didnt want 2010 to come; It did.. Eventually. Well, I really thank God for this year. Yes, this may be a tough year for the 12, 15 and 17 year olds, but what has to be done, HAS TO BE DONE! Studying hard is something now, but lets not forget about God. Having to do greater things, to IMPACT this community.

I was reflecting earlier, about what has God been trying to tell me or have done for me the past few years. Reflecting is making great sense now, everyone should try it. & Im not kidding anyone. I thank God for putting me into situations that I was feeling lost, or even feeling rejected sometimes. It all happens for a purpose.

Why was I feeling lost in the first place?
because we were finding the easy way out.

Why was I feeling rejected in certain situations?
because I rejected others in certain situations, as well.
(nope, Im not telling what)

It really made me think again. Why did I do that in the first place? For fame or popularity? Maybe even both. I dont know.. Having these experience really taught me a lesson. So I would really challenge you (whoever you are) to think twice, before we speak and control our actions, as well. It doesnt spend much of your time. Does it?

Ive tried really hard to change and be a new person. Tried my very best so that not only I can see the change but everyone can see that change in me. Ive succeeded. What about you? It's never too late, dear one. God is waiting for us to seek him. Let us not only seek him when we're facing circumstances, but seek him everyday and night! Talk to him, read the bible! because he is trying to tell us something!

"If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever - The Spirit of Truth." (John 14:15-16)

God has given me this life. This new life. And Im learning to appreciate all that I have at the moment, having everything I want taking place. Having family members that care, friends that are capable to impact lifes etc. What more can I ask for?

No comments: