Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ive got nothing to loose ♥

RETARD THAT WEARS RED UNDIES
CUS SUPERMAN TOLD HIM TO. :)




Hello;

My day was pretty much a bore, so I finished up all my maths homework. Not the others though. Yes, Im that lazy. BUT THE NIGHT TURNED OUT FUN with the Internet, yes? :)

Hmm.. you know life's good, with all you people in it, family and GOD. Because we choose to believe in the right God. AMEN! :D

Shout out : Josh from Canada says Hi Malaysia.

"You should really take up on Sewing!"

LOOK AT THE COOL COOL NEEDLES! :)

Anyway, daddy is done sewing my hot pink shone for belly dancing rehearsals on Tuesday. He thinks Sewing is fun,
and Tim couldnt agree more. He likes sewing, too. Boys have weird minds, you cant tell when they like doing. :P

Oh I had 25 friend requests in facebook altogether from yesterday and today. Edward says : Huei Minn, you have many fans. You dont need me to sing songs for you anymore.. There goes Edward. :)

Aww, but I love Edward singing to me, especially the cow and the fatty boom boom song. Im making you sing that to me on Tuesday! Nothing can stop me, except for your height. ):

Hmmm, KiatLeng and Zenon has been bullying me in Facebook; at the same time polluting my beautiful wall. Awww, but it's still cooler than yours! Thats how awesome I am. Everyone's jealous of my penguin. Yay.

Late night chats is awesome. They ditch and now they're all here again, when my intentions is to sleep. Oh people, good timing man! ;P

bye! (:

No comments: