Sunday, January 17, 2010

I can write you a symphony ♥







Hello;

YC was awesome today. Agreeee? Everyone noticed how late I was for service this morning, even Bernice and Ben Gan. but Mel and Jaclyn came later. So yay. They broke the record, not me. Ahaha.

Hmm, after service we went to check out our CGs. Ish. Having wonders why they put in my happy garden when I live in Seputeh, where's happy garden anyway? Near Methodist College, true? Being separated from those retarded and lame form 3s is not cool at all. but hey, there's Maka the retarded stalker that comes up to me revealing himself as my cg leader. So it's still pretty awesome.

Anyway, helped out with selling the conference and college camp t-shirts earlier. Earned a thousand +. Yes, that awesome. Better than the time we sold Christmas cards with Jia-Liang, Ben and Gen. Yes, Im treating this as an accomplishment. They say, I succeeded because I kept using the word awesome and unawesome. Haha.

We had such a big crowd for 1st service when all of us were actually awake and all. Even 1st service itself, the amount of money we earned exceeded 1 thousand. Ben Yong and Tim were sniffing money. Yes boys? :)

Continued 2nd service when I bumped into Han Wei. He was sitting next to me, well sort of. Ahaha. Delon and Kenneth at the back super poking and kicking my chair. Urgh. Delon, you naughty flirty thing. He freaking attracted two girls by smiling and poking his abs. Speechless mou?

Anyway, chilled a little after 2nd service while Tim had to be a ditcher to sell more campference T-shirts. Zhu En, I'll de-shape your butt, SOON. No doubts right? and I still want those line of symmetry! Ahahaa. Oh! I bumped into my hot form2 that Ive been admiring for so long! YES, goose, you grew LONGER in a month time! Captainball challenge, again? :)

Went down to proceed with the shirt-selling. Tim and I got tired, so we just sat there, only attracting people that passes by our booth. so Mel decided we close the booth early. Haha. I left before they cleared the booth since I bumped into Aaron and he had to drag me out from the basement. Telling me he's my independent grandpa, without a walking stick. Aaron, youre too cute for a grandpa la!

Went home and went for piano lesson. Jon was telling us about maids. It was pretty sad and scary. At least, I freaked out. AND IM SO SORRY LIMEY for not coming to your house for dance practice today. I had no transport home. Squiddy, stop squirting excessive juice from your body, it's not working! :)

Because, greater things have yet to come for the week!
bye!

No comments: