Friday, January 22, 2010

I'll never be the same again ♥










Hello;

I suddenly miss my long long hair. Random but true. How long does your hair takes to grow? Mine takes up pretty much of time, but hey! Mine still grow faster than ShinMay and MeiYeen's. Im assuming they wear wigs like Shervonne. Maybe, just maybe. :)

School has been great. Camel and Duckie being all mean to me because they got into Domestic Science for Clubs and Societies when they copied my choices. I didnt get my 1st or 2nd but my last choice. OMG la. From form1 Ive never wanted to enter choir, but every year, they had to put me in choir. Ive got no true luck, unlike the two ditchers that got into Domestic Science. :)

KaiZing : Yeah, after getting into Domestic Science you'll be a good wife.

Lame enough? Haha. :)

Doing scrapbook during English period may seem fun, but trust me, it's not. Especially when youre sitting under the fan and everything flies from North, to South then East and West. Yeah, that happened for two days. I finished mine already, and Ive got nothing to do. Anymore boring can it be?

PJK was exhausting. We played netball following the system. Well, sort of. Elaine is awesome. I love her cheeks and lameness. When I told Jia Cherng that, his expression was priceless. Yeah. :)

Clubs and society was a killer. I didnt wanna join choir. Nope, NOT AT ALL. but I had to. You dont know how humid the hall was, without air-conditioners, since we had to go get the key from the office. Norita's the choir teacher of this year. I thought Mdm. Nithia was better. Well, she was. ):

I actually sat down, did my Ringkasan and Maths homework today. Look, it's only Friday. Unbelievable, but true. There's just too much to do this weekends. I spent half and hour figuring out a maths question and its still undone yet. How dumb can I be? Alright, your dumbness has already exceeded the limit, says Navin. Tsk.

Dinnered out at some party. The food wasnt edible, at all. but hey! I met this really cute guy there. Whats his name again? Ah, I forgot. ):

Bye.

No comments: