Friday, January 29, 2010

And the reason is you ♥









Hello;

I miss the holidays. I miss twothosandnine. I miss hong kong. I miss macau. I miss Josh. I miss Angel, Matthew, Philene and Kristen. I miss Wilson, Winston and Kenneth. I miss form 2. I miss the form5's of last year. I miss everything and everyone that I met in 2009. I miss post exams. I miss feeling all afraid when I couldnt play for post exams because I had to go to Chiang Mai. I miss singing with James. I miss m4 sitting around me. I miss my long hair that all of you use to play with. (you people still do) I miss 2009! I miss youth conference. I miss the girls trashing my house every night.

BUT. 2010 has been a really great year for me. AMEN! ;D

ARGH! I cant believe Im ditching BLG because of the rain! & ditching James and Wei Yang's party for the RAIN, as well! Why must it rain everyday at 3.30-4pm? The rain should pour at like 1pm when its HOT. Im having a bad flu now, because of the rain earlier. & I put the blame on................. Sek Hao. :)

Oh you know, this morning, before school, say 6.50-7am, there were fireworks outside our school! How awesome, people of I know, only Ian realized. Yay, Ian! The Indians were crowding everywhere, making the traffic super massive. Happy Thaipusum! (:

How's Maths treating you people? I took Civic period to study through the textbook myself. & to me, Maths is easy. In your face, Jia Cherng. All that for set 2. You just wait. But frankly speaking, I have a really good Maths teacher, so yeah. :)

Anyway, Eu Jin took Emily and my science textbook and pencilbox to the science lab earlier today when they didnt go to the science lab. SO, he smartly left our things there, while all the girls were in the hall practicing our dance. We got our stuff back only during clubs and societies, when I just realized, Ive lost, 3 mechanical pencils, 2 G2 pens and 3 pieces of chocolates. HAHA. I dont care about the chocolates, but those 5 pens and pencils. Tsk.

Relatives are coming tomorrow. Oh not again. I dont like their dogs. They chase me. ):

TillThen. :)

No comments: