Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Connecting our powers ♥













Hello;

To the picture above! Happy birthday, moonie, Luke, Jon and Joe! Omg! I dont have the two pictures of the Js. Awwww. Im sorry. I promise to re-upload them soon. :) Have an awesome 14th and 15th four of you! :)

Ive been feeling this full-ness in my stomach today. The whole day. You dont know how much food we ate during break this morning, with corn pudding. Yvonne's corn and milk pudding is awesome! Let's hope she brings more to fill our stomachs again, tomorrow.

Oh people from all over Wesley Methodist that isnt from 3M. Come, support our Egyptian food selling on UN day. The price is absolutely reasonable and worth having a go. Serious. Try the pudding especially. OMG! You'll crave for more, I tell you. Maybe everything on that day will turn out awesome! 3M belly dancing and me dressing up as an Eskimo. Come to think of it, it's pretty dumb of me wearing as an Eskimo, because of penguins. Ah. Too late to make a change anyway.

And who on earth started saying Im dressing as an Alaskan?! Urgh. Im so not dressing as a dog. Now everybody thinks Im their wonderful pet, even teachers. So many orders. It's not driving me crazy, it's driving me to somewhere far away. Get it?

Ive been running all around school today from the teacher's staff-rooms to upper secondary class rooms and the teacher's lounge. Squiddy was my accompany in the morning but then I did it myself after lunch. Squiddy were you crying after Mdm. Herbert shooed you out of chapel because of me? I seriously didnt know she would do that. So I'll bear this in mind. THOU SHANT ALLOW ANYONE TO LOOK FOR ME DURING BK LESSONS. Ahaha. but seriously, Im sorry squid.

Sitting with duckie in the KH room is awesome. Laughed at almost everything. I dont know, but whenever I finish drawing my lakarans, duckie and the 2 dumbos will start laughing at it, giving sarcastic comments. Ah, I love all of them la. :)

Ive got 2 new stalkers today. Wei Yang and Charn Wah. Happy trying both of you, because neither of you will succeed. Try proving me wrong.

Jae Ren, you seriously loser in everything lor! How on earth can your school not have a Maths workbook?! Ish. I'll ask Ben, if he says yes, youre going to be knocked on the head this time. I'll win, because every failure has taught me a valuable lesson! Oh and Jae Ren? Im the one who threw the ball into your garden that is not as beautiful as mine! :P

I cant wait! it's penguin awareness day tomorrow! OMG man! I get treated nicely tomorrow! People, especially those boys ah. Im bully-free tomorrow! So if you people bully me, I'll call the police! :P

bye!

No comments: