Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stand by the promises we made ♥














Hello;



HAPPY NATIONAL HUG DAY!
Those who participated, yay! because I did too.

Wasnt today very tiring? I fell asleep for awhile during KH and Navin had to wake me up. I just love his retarded-ness. He makes me laugh every period with his I hate cherries and chicken. All the Cs. No wonder he thinks Im stupid, because Im chinese. :)

Oh yeah. For those who came for CF today, I hope God has spoken to you in different ways. My little form 2 buddies thought today's CF was really short, telling me that Sek Hao only shared for only a short while. But personally I thought today's CF was good. Sek Hao's sharing was short and inspiring in many ways. See, Im praising you; Im always a good friend, you just dont see it with your own eyes. (:

Stayed back after school and had dance practice. It went pretty well, yes? Filled with laughter. Haha and Charlene telling me how bored she was. Since I stayed till 5.15pm. & that we had this retarded picture of oreo! ahaha! Awesome bunch of people. (:

OMG la! I had 6 miss calls from my stalker, Mr Anrew. Let me tell you this la, I wont call you back until you call me again! Hahaha. Since you dont like texting, we'll just wait for the weekends, okay. Text-booming with Aaron, Jordan, Dominick and Arthur is a killer. They reply so fast and if you take more than 5 minutes to reply, they'll keep texting you. Especially Arthur. You boys are so totally gonna pay for my phone bill next! :)

James Low. Im flattered. Someone was looking/searching/hunting for me during lunch! Ohh yes! So thats what the sneeze was for. ;)

No comments: