Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When youre having fun ♥


Hello;

HAPPY 2ND DAY OF OPPOSITE DAY! :)
Basically the whole class cooperate during KH lesson.

We had the funniest times during KH. Neas? Gnihc? Caasi? Haha. These people are beyond awesomeness. try figuring their names, I doubt you can unless youre lifeless, like us. Neas, you shant be all perasan now, because you'll be gay. Remember? & when youre gay I'll be lesbian. No. That sounds wrong. I lost my pencil last week and Cherng found it this week, and Sean had to loose another pencil of mine. Let's hope it reappears again next week. :)

Dance practice is getting pretty fun. Well, but Im still sorry for missing so many practices for CF. My bad. I'll make up to you girls, soon, by coming for every practice. If possible. :)

This morning was hilarious with all the screaming, butt hitting, threatening, laughing and bravery. Calvin does all kinds of silly things. Grasshopper again Ka Wei? Oh and Yvonne, wake up from dreamland, not every guy living in school is HIM. :)

Urgh. Im doing my brochure on Penguins now. Ive printed 3 times and they never go the right way. GOD BLESS THIS PIECE OF BROCHURE IM PRINTING! AMEN! :)

OH yes! Im DONE! I shall proceed to the other subjects now;
bye you!
bye animals!
bye stalkers! :P

No comments: