Monday, January 25, 2010

Today was just a fairytale ♥









Hello;

HAPPY OPPOSITE DAY!

OMG! Today was awesome, especially break time when we talked all opposite ways! I cant believe I keep forgetting to bring all my BM books when Ive already done all the homework. I feel so forgetful, no wonder I never score in Sejarah. Makes sense, doesnt it? :)

You dont know how much I suffered from pain yesterday and today. My biceps hurts, alot. I need an x-ray. No, Im not kidding, it's true. Imagine, the pain I bear for 2 days.

We had our dance rehearsal today. AND C's dance was AWESOME! Agreeeee? I feel so restless simply because I dont know what to blog about and I dont feel like doing my history homework, like duckie. It's chatting with me now.. XD

Sean has been a naughty naughty boy. He's been hitting my head all day long, but he thinks Im a cute girl because of my immature thoughts. THANKS SEAN. THANKS.

Penguin's setting up his computer by tomorrow! YES! We'll skype tomorrow night! So I shall do my homework really really quickly tomorrow, for you. SO YOU MAKE SURE YOU MAKE IT! :P

BYE! Time for History notes. URGH! I HAVE TO RE-DO my form 2 holiday homework! ):

No comments: