Saturday, January 16, 2010

This is the way that we love ♥







Hello;

I had a satisfying sleep last night. The awesome-ness of beating Nicholas in my hours of sleep. Jordan dropped by then. He was talking to me about what cartoons should I watch! & our conclusion of the day, Barbie something something. Haha. Hmm, and then we played this guessing game. Urgh! out of 10, I got none correct. Yes, call me dumb. Well you see, Jordan is 28 years old this year, and he's still as childish as can be! We'll talk sexy again soon. Breakfast next Saturday? :P

Homework for the afternoon since facebook was sick of me. I dont know, I just have nothing to do here in facebook. All the fun only starts at night, when Im feeling super tired. ):

Got ready later in the afternoon for our movie. Jordan has been talking about it the whole morning when 30 minutes before the movie, dad told me, Joe and Brandon will be there as well. YES! MORE EXCITEMENT! So Jordan and my initial plan got a bit messed up but it's still cool. :)

Reached there just in time and met up with Joe and Brandon. Hmm.. the 3D glasses are so cool, but seriously, youre eyes will cry after watching in awhile. It was so tiring. Brandon Kwong can say I have a flat nose now, because Im beginning to realize. The glasses kept dropping off my face, and I had to hold it for the whole movie. Yes, that troublesome! So all, pull your nose, so you wont have a flat and small nose like mine. It's for your own good, yes Brandon? XD

Anyway, movie was okay. Well, it wasnt very much of excitement for me, because it was just an average movie. Yes. Avatar 3D. The funny thing was, everyone that went actually watched it before. Ahaha. Just thought the 3D version would look better, but it didnt.

We had our super late dinner at 10. Urgh! Supper. ahaha. Hmm, and Jordan uncle lost his phone! Noooo! Im sad for your uncle okay! You dont have to text me in front of him to make him jealous. It's not nice, so thats why I didnt reply your msg. I know you'll read this so yeah. :D

I cant wait to go to church, then piano after that dancing practice with the girls tomorrow! OHH YES!
Till then. Im tired, and MSN is calling! :P

No comments: