Friday, January 15, 2010

I'll tell you what you need to know ♥

EGYPT BABY! =]






Hello;

School is fun! I love hanging with you people, but I dont like missing lunch periods since thats the time when we raise our voices and laugh so much that all our cheeks turn cherry red. :)

PJK and Games for the week was good and funny. Especially PJK. Netball, full court with 4 players. OMG la! You shouldve seen Elaine's cheeks and how Yvonne fell down while running after the ball. Hilarious bunch of people.

Belly dancing during lunch and clubs & society period turned out pretty fun. Ahaha. Yes guys, it was fun, laughing and twisting. But YoongKeat staring didnt do any good, right Ching? Ahaha. :) Hmm, look at the picture above, Ive been to Egypt! :P

Im still waiting for my very very belated Christmas present from Kwong or I'll not only sabotage your pencil box, but your bag as well.. Sitting with Navin in class isnt that bad. He talks about Brandon all the time, telling me he's a monkey and Navin slapping his nose.

Ladybug is funny too.

Hmmm... Belly dancing again on Sunday and the rest of next week?? :)
Haha. Oh and CF practice on Monday! Wheeee! My schedule is full. See, life's good. :P

huei minn misses her gay hot stuff! Shucks!
And and movie marathon tomorrow with Jordan! ;]

No comments: