Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'll do the same for you ♥

SEL LOOKS SO HOT HERE! :)








Hello;

Belly dancing makes all of us sweat.. HAHA! A good form of hips exercising. Agree? We practiced for the whole of yesterday and not so much today. Dance practice takes up lunch and break periods but it's fun. (:

Oh look at the baby penguin!! I know it's really cute, and and and we feed on squids. Be careful squiddy. Ahh, too precious to be eaten la. :P

Brandon Kwong's a pink gay fairy! I just felt like typing that. Dont' kill Brandon, always bear in mind, "forgive and forget". We'll celebrate this day together if you actually apply that to your daily life now. :)

Yesterday was Chewie, WeiYang and Chiau's birthday. These 3 awesome people had the best 15th birthday right? I love you 3 la. We really got closer last year, somehow. After Chewie coming on the bus, me sitting with the m4 and singing a duet with Chiau. I only got closed with Yang, this year. so yeah. MATHS. haha. Everthing is taking place now, so it's cool. :)

Im sweating now, at 9.20pm. and Im off to the shower! Random and makes sense. I make great nonsense, dont I?

Oh yeah, the funniest thing that happened in the bus today was, this spider went climbing on my skirt, so I panicked, caught it and wiped it on Sek Hao. & it was missing, probably went into his sleeves and died, cus of his armpit ordour! HAHA! :P

This guy came to my house today. Laughing really really loud. HAHA! He's hot, from Sri Garden. Wheeeeee! Another hottie added in the list! :)

Oh Angel! I wanna see you and Aaron tomorrow! :P

SMILE! :P


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMIAH!
The picture you requested, all this for your 14th birthday!

Youre an awesome snake buddy that laugh at all of my lame jokes. ily. (:

Boys like girls; Girls like boys.
Westlife; Eastlife.
Black Eyed Peas; White Pupil Cabbage.

No comments: