Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ive been watching you ♥

See me jump
Ben Liew's idea! & he's not awesome for that! =]

Hello;

DONT READ THIS POST. It's PURE CRAP. (:

I dont know. I dont really have much to say, but I just felt like blogging. Ji Min you wont die or get stomachache, you'll be fine. Just like my brother. He ate raw eggs yesterday, because I didnt know how to fry it. Im lucky my mom wasnt at home or she'll say "I told you so".

Hmm. Penguin gave me a surprise call earlier. Asking me about Chapel. Urgh! Flashbacks!! but it was cool. He even asked if there was a penguin number 2. That conversation wasnt our usual conversation, because he use to talk to me formally and now there's LA in it! So it's cool, penguin! An achievement! You can never catch a chicken! How can penguins run faster than chicken? You tell me. Youre still so blur and cute la! Haha.

Jon and Jing! You both are awesome to share secrets with la! Jon you better not be a naughty boy attracting all the other girls around school. Ahaha! *does monkey face*

Anyway, standing in front in chapel is cool okay! At least you get a better view of the musicians. Duckie ditches me everytime I stand in front, but I have Ricky! JiMin, Kwong? Another achievement of the day, youre blessed.

Centipede, I love you for saying Im smart today. Fear me not, you'll get higher marks than me for this exam! Haha. I wanna pinch all the form1's cheeks la! THEYRE SO CUTE! & Sean gave me a Patrick's property! Wohoo! Im rich! (:

No comments: