Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lets twist everything around ♥

Twisted oreo





Hello;


Jordan and Sean! Both of you better watch out! All that for keeping me wondering! OH cbox why are you so useful? haha! but useless for them! Oh the pony is on the sky. Jordan you just look. I'll beat you in scissors paper stone next time. Hopefully tomorrow! Let's have breakfast together again tomorrow! You know you like seeing me! :P

Saturdayyyyyyyyyyyy! I spent the whole morning doing PJK project and Im done! except for the outer view of the ankle. Kakak to the rescue! :P

Hmm. We had our very first CG meet today at house 2! People were lesser than expected, since Aidan wasnt there to fight oxygen with me! Haha. Well, those people in cg were people Ive met before, except 3 so yeah. It wasnt so bad. Ice breaker was quiet but funny. & the leaders all know I stalk people. Somehow. They just know. Weird. :D

It's Chao-Jin and my aunt's birthday! Happy birthday you 2 old birds that cant fly anymore! At least I still can! Haha! HaoYi's birthday tomorrow! Tsk! He'll be old and be the same age as me! 14! ahaha! :P

Aaron : Huei Minn, youre too childish to be 14. Lets go for 4!

YES! I feel young! Delon jangan cakap banyak-banyak! The man that looks like 18! Wooo! :)

Celebrated my aunts birthday at her own dim sum shop with malay food. Weird in a way, but still cool. Aww, 1 weekend-day gone! Tsk! Why's time passing by so fast! Nevertheless, Im a happy happy girl living! ;)

YC tomorrow! Wheeeeee! I'll try not to be late this time; watch me! :P

No comments: