Sunday, January 31, 2010

Im on my way to set you free ♥








Hello;

Emmanuel, Im sorry for ditching you over the night, I had to get some rest for church today! & sleeping was totally worth it! Ditching you was the right choice. Remember, being all emotional is bad for health, that way you gotta eat more bitter bitter vege. :P


Ive got a picture to post! It's a bit blur, but who cares. Name wouldnt be revealed, see, I respect you. :)

SOMEONE slept in church during service today. Naughty naughty. Slept earlier than me last night somemore. You do know who you are, don't you? This is my proof! ;P

Anyway, after service, bonded with Jon and John for awhile then to the basement to look for mickey! Bumped into a few people and daddy had to chat with his friends, so Gideon and I went walking everywhere, and we ended up in Wisma. So anyway, Mikaela came to my house after service. ;)

Spent 3 hours on our oral presentation that will be presented on Tuesday. We're gonna make them all speechless on Tuesday right Mikaela? Girl power baby! Boom Boom Pow! care for a happy meal? ;)

Went out and bumped into a few familiar faces. :) WAIT! before you go, the highlight of this post comes up here! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACLYN WONG!

It's once again your birthday. Youre that joyful thing that puts on a smile on everyone's faces. You care for them, you show the love all over. YES? HAHA! Youre the girl that can never pronounce my brother's name properly. Laughed as loud as you want, especially at late night chats, and then go "whoooops". haha. Youre the cutest baby la, Ive ever met. We havent met for a very long time, we havent even seen each other for more than 15 times, but we're like sisters, inseparable sisters. Agree? & for all that...

I don't like you, at all; because I LOVE YOU! :)
Im sorry I couldnt come for your birthday thingy today. I know you had a blast, even without me! :)

Happy birthday JACLYN WONG!
I sayang you banyak-banyak. :)

No comments: