Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ive changed it ♥














Hello;

How's everyone doing? How's me not blogging everyday? Aaron has been telling me, he comes to my blog everyday but not see any updates, and getting very emotional, yes? (:

So, school has been really good for me. Im starting to pay attention in class now, since Im sitting in the front row. It isnt that bad, since Navin's beside me, and he makes me laugh all the time. Telling me how much he hates chicken and giving me rubbish as my presents. Haha. :)

Break and Lunch are the best to laugh about. I always thought people think Im weird, now you can say the form1s are weird. 2 boys came up to me earlier today telling me they recognize me. When I havent even seen them in my life, I have 5 stalkers now. shucks.

Form1s this year are so cute, I wanna pinch all of them on the face. Especially that girl who tripped and spilt milo all over my school uniform. Theyre all so small and cute. (:

Ive been laughing too much, lately. A good thing, right? And Gerald thinks my laugh is contageous. Everyone think so. Ahh. Life's good. Amen! (:

So how have all of you been? Have all of you been changing lives? Preaching the gospel? (:

Anyway, I truly encourage all of you to come for our school's CF next Thursday during lunch period and Chapel services on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays in the morning at from 0715. The worship team and sound system may not be as cool as your churches but no matter what, we are there to worship God, to praise God and to seek God. Why care about how sucky our school sound system is, right? So, come!! haha.

We are all heroes of today and tomorrow. No matter what happens in the past, yesterday or just now, its already the past. No matter how lazy we were last year or even how irresponsible we were before, it's already the past. I can see with my own eyes, everyone is changing, Emmanuel, Im proud of you. I can see the change in you since after camp. The way you talk to me and text me, whatever. I know youre a changed person! Oh and youre beginning to serve in Christ! & youre gonna do it with me in your first time! Yay! (:

Byebye!
I cant wait for all the bananas to reunite tomorrow! (:

No comments: