Saturday, February 14, 2009

You're standing at my door ♥










HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! ♥

Oh my gosh! This is the best valentine's day I've ever had! Yeah, only we know why.. :P I guess having cross country and valentines on the same day aint that bad after all. x) Wheeeee. Yeah, you'll get your hug if I remember! :] Oh right, for those I havent hug, remind me on monday cus I've already forgotten who I hugged! :/ Sorry guys, I was so busy today... Right Nicholas? == He thought I wanted to ask him out. Perasan betul!

We're friends again. Oh wait! SIBLINGS again! We started talking, today! Although I feel weird talking to him but still! Im have no more enemies! :) Which is a good thing! It's friendship day and I've made 3 new friends and 1 old friend that is now my friend once again! =] We're going to have break/lunch together again. :D No more grudges! Cherng, you should be proud right? xP NEW MONTH, NEW START! Wheeeeeee! Now I owe him a hug! :/ But he sweats alot! how? Monday sommore got games! :( but i'll do it! Since we're friends again.

Chocolateesss! Ohh, Calan.... stepped on my chocolates! :( Dammit! That one was from someone really special to me you know! Haha, Debra saved me anyway! :P Oh Cross country! Was gila-ing the whole day! :) Especially with him there! x) I can't believe he didn't run at all when he's an athlete. o.o He wanted to save energy.. pfft, and so we decided to ditch him! Hehe! Sorry dear! For those people who know who is it... keep it a secret okay. It's between 3 of us. :] Cross country wasnt tired at all! Last year was torture but this year was FUN! Oh the joy!!!!!!! I wanna have another one! :P

Over at Debra's house and hang a little there and went for lunch. After that they all came to my house! :) Prepared and went to Steven's! Awesome people were already there! Was one of the best day! Oh dang it! Hoeu Quan and Mandeep thinks that I like Sek Hao. -.- Gosssh! Where can? Haha. =) can't believe he actually talks about Sek hao. ;D Ding dong mandeep kept poking me with his pen. Pain you know! Especially o.8! ._. Not funny!

I just came home from the hospital! o.o Grandpa admitted in there 2 days ago. :( OH wells! We'll prayyyyy! (:

No comments: